Electric Wine Opener
|Description||electric wine corkscrew with LED light|
|Including||an electric wine opener,a foil-cutter,a charger|
|Packing||color box |
1) Use the foil cutter by going around the mouth of the bottle in a circular motion to cut the foil off.
2) Put the wine opener on the top of the bottle and make sure that it keeps as straight as possible.
3) Hold the wine opener firmly, point the tip of the corkscrew spiral to the centre of the cork and press gently. Press the Lower Button. The corkscrew spiral will turn in counterclockwise direction and drill into the cork, then gradually remove it from the bottle.
4) Lift the wine opener up and away from the bottle. Press the upper button to remove the cork from the unit. The spiral will turn in clockwise direction and release the cork.
5) When you press the upper button or lower button, the LED light on the wine opener will flash blue light.